Tuesday, June 13, 2006


I think I finally have compiled a list of essentails that every woman should have in her purse at all times if living in a small town in Thailand:

- Flash light
- Bug repellant
- Flash disk
- Pen and notebook
- Waterless hand sanitizer
- Iodine and bandaids
- Kleenex or toilet paper
- Chewing gum
- Sunglasses
- King paraphenalia (in my case it is my yellow Long Live the King bracelet)
- Small comb
- Chapstick
- Eye drops
- Bandana
- Piece of paper with the following phases in Thai: "No, I will not teach you English", "No, I do not want to teach your son English", "No, I do not want to buy skin whitening powder", "Why has the water in my apartment been shut off for an entire week?" and "I don't understand" (last one is also a great way to get out of teaching someone English).

No comments: