Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Chiang Mai to have my wedding dress fitting, buy Christmas gifts for my family, and meet my friend Katie who is flying out here to visit me. The last few days have been frantic as I have been packing up some things, cleaning, teaching my last classes, and starting a construction project at our office.

Lately the alcoholic neighbor has stepped up her aggression, and continually breaks into the office to steal food, or harasses Kham Chuen, the kids, and me while I am teaching. My friend Jon donated money and time (he will fly out here in November) to build the fence, but we cannot wait until November because she is starting to become violent. Therefore, the fence was started this week, and the cost was surprisingly more than I expected.

If anyone reading feels the need to donate some cash towards the fence project, at this point we will come up about $50 short.

No comments: