Saturday, September 09, 2006

Note to self: In a country that is known as the Sex Capitol of Asia, where child prostitution is rampant, where perverts come on organized tours to abuse children, it is NOT a good idea to park yourself in an Internet café and research flower girl dresses for your upcoming wedding!


I sat in my internet café for a few hours to do some serious research (finally) to try and decide what kind of style to use at my wedding – this included looking for flower girl dress ideas. But the man next to me was instantly alarmed as I looked at photos of small girls in pretty dresses online. He nervously glanced at my screen, then imploringly looked at the internet café owner, then back at my screen again. Fortunately the owner is a friend of mine and I wasn’t questioned, but as soon as I noticed what was going on I stopped browsing for flower girl dresses. That can wait until I get home!

No comments: